No sense of humour…DM vs Internet

But it is the same thing with AI Pictures. The result depends absolutely on your prompt, and the more refined it is the better results you get.
I am still missing the negatives prompts in audio AI.
That is my biggest Problem with suno.... you cannot write long prompts.

True, true.
YES! WE NEED NEGATIVE PROMPTS!! It's crazy to me that they haven't added that in either Suno or Udio!
You only mentioned Suno though, so is there a way to do that in Udio? * scratches head *

For the Depeche Mode Song: Taking an existing DM song, altering it ( what the maker of this video did ) and publishing it ( what he did with the video ) is a 100% safe wa to getting successfully sued.
Even in Udio he would not have ben allowed by their terms to upload the lyrics.
And, of course, with the original lyrics from DM having it sound like DM is an easy task.

Mmmhhh... Good points! I never myself tried putting in DM lyrics into Udio so I never tested to see if it would make a difference in how well it would affect the DM:ness. For me it would have overstepped the mark of what is acceptable morally.

True, true.
YES! WE NEED NEGATIVE PROMPTS!! It's crazy to me that they haven't added that in either Suno or Udio!
You only mentioned Suno though, so is there a way to do that in Udio? * scratches head *

Mmmhhh... Good points! I never myself tried putting in DM lyrics into Udio so I never tested to see if it would make a difference in how well it would affect the DM:ness. For me it would have overstepped the mark of what is acceptable morally.

I wrote in Suno the prompts are way too short ( in udio you have way more space ).
Negative prompts are missing in both.

taking DM lyrics, make something new with it and publish it is not only morally not acceptable, it is plain forbidden by copyright laws.
And punishable.
They can sue whoever made this´ pants off now.

That is the dangerous thing... a musician would know this, some kid that had never to do with music and rights has no clue what he is doing there.

Edit: here is the penalty for copyright infringement ( that is what he did )
The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The Court can impound the illegal works.

Copyrigted Depeche Mode Lyrics from well sold albums are more in the upper range i suppose.
And you bet that the Publishing Companies` Lawyers are all waiting for an exemplary case like this.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
That is the dangerous thing... a musician would know this, some kid that had never to do with music and rights has no clue what he is doing there.

Edit: here is the penalty for copyright infringement ( that is what he did )
The law provides a range from $200 to $150,000 for each work infringed. Infringer pays for all attorneys fees and court costs. The Court can issue an injunction to stop the infringing acts. The Court can impound the illegal works.

Copyrigted Depeche Mode Lyrics from well sold albums are more in the upper range i suppose.
And you bet that the Publishing Companies` Lawyers are all waiting for an exemplary case like this.

Yikes, I'm glad I never tried using DM lyrics then!

News

Zurück
Oben